Zombie Pack Mask
Zombie Pack Mask
- A 8-in-1 full-face TREATMENT MASK : in only 15 minutes, get a facial that 1. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, 2. Visibly lifts up your skin, 3. Clears small breakouts and acne 4. Tightens enlarged pores, 5. Hydrates your skin deeply, 6. Improves skin texture by gently removing dead cells, 7. Balances the epidermis pH level, 8. Brightens your complexion with a 'just-came-out-the-spa' glow
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN! 15 minutes of horror for a 15 years younger-looking skindoesn't sound so bad! After mixing the powder and activator, apply the mask on your face and feel it getting to work instantly!
- DISCLAIMER: the not-so flowery scent of the Zombie Pack is caused by albumin , a natural ingredient extracted from egg whites proven for tightening and lifting effects. We strictly limit the amount of artificial ingredients (such as fragrances), so please bear it for a little while~
- ALBUMIN & ALOE VERA EXTRACT sinks deep into skin, offering intense hydration and an instant lifting effect. Other natural ingredients include allantoin, lavender oil, centella asiatica, sea buckthorn extract, birch extract, adenosine, and rose of jericho extract
- Contains 8 Zombie Pack sets (powder + activator) and 1 brush | Made in Korea
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: SG_B06XZV7ZGC_US
Part Number: skin1004_zombie(P)
Details: Zombie Pack provides consistent effect on your face.
Adenosine is a glucoprotein that is formed inside our body.
It gives various advantages such as anti-aging, wrinkle and tone improvement.
Our skin gets aged and sagged once Collagen and Adenosine level goes down.
Zombie Pack presents remarkable effects on wrinkle improvements by providing elasticity on skin.
Zombie Pack Q&A
Q. How often should I use this?
A. Use it 3 times a week, once in 2-3 days.
Q. I don't feel comfortable with the scent.
A. Somewhat undesirable scent comes from Albumen. We added Propolis Extract to cover up that scent while also providing moisturizing effect. If you can't stand it, we'd recommend you to avoid applying the pack right under your nose.
Q. Should I leave it only for 10 minutes?
A. We recommend you to wash off the pack within 10 minutes. Especially, for those of you who have dry skin, wash it off even when it's not completely dried.
Q. It doesn't come off my face easily.
A. Tepid water won't be enough to remove the pack, if you have put it on for a long amount of time. In this case, use low pH cleanser to help remove it.
Q. Should I use it over the entire face?
A. Yes, put it on all over your face and apply extra brushing on areas that need special care.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.0 x 1.7 inches