To update TikTok in 2022, you can follow these steps
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Tap the "Updates" tab.
- If an update for TikTok is available, you will see it in the "Pending Updates" section.
- Tap the "Update" button next to the TikTok app.
- The app will begin updating. Once the update is finished, you can launch the app and start using the updated version.
Alternatively, you can also update TikTok by going to the app's page on the App Store, and then tapping the "Update" button.
Note: These steps may vary slightly depending on your device and the version of the operating system that you are using.
What changes are coming to TikTok in 2022?
A short summary of the video
Be up to date to follow the latest updates Tiktok uploads.
1. TikTok is going to launch horizontal videos on a separate page.
2. TikTok pays attention to three factors: saves, shares, and likes when thinking about whether to push your video out or not